Wong, TL and French, LE and Wickham, MD, Knowledge-management issues in China's hotel industry, Annals of Tourism Research, 57 pp. 257-259. ISSN 0160-7383 (2016) [Refereed Article]
Copyright 2015 Elsevier Ltd
- Empirically explores knowledge management processes in China’s hotel industry.
- Presents three knowledge management issues inherent to China’s hotel industry.
- Links Knowledge management practices to employer/industry-of-choice.
- Links knowledge management to employee recruitment, motivation and retention.
- Presents a research agenda for knowledge management in China’s hotel industry.
|Item Type:||Refereed Article|
|Research Division:||Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services|
|Research Group:||Commercial services|
|Research Field:||Food and hospitality services|
|Objective Division:||Commercial Services and Tourism|
|Objective Group:||Tourism services|
|Objective Field:||Tourism infrastructure development|
|UTAS Author:||Wong, TL (Dr Tommy Wong)|
|UTAS Author:||French, LE (Dr Linda French)|
|UTAS Author:||Wickham, MD (Dr Mark Wickham)|
|Web of Science® Times Cited:||5|
Repository Staff Only: item control page