Wong, TL and French, LE and Wickham, MD, Knowledge-management issues in China's hotel industry, Annals of Tourism Research, 57 pp. 257-259. ISSN 0160-7383 (2016) [Contribution to Refereed Journal]
Copyright 2015 Elsevier Ltd
- Empirically explores knowledge management processes in China’s hotel industry.
- Presents three knowledge management issues inherent to China’s hotel industry.
- Links Knowledge management practices to employer/industry-of-choice.
- Links knowledge management to employee recruitment, motivation and retention.
- Presents a research agenda for knowledge management in China’s hotel industry.
|Item Type:||Contribution to Refereed Journal|
|Research Division:||Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services|
|Research Group:||Commercial Services|
|Research Field:||Food and Hospitality Services|
|Objective Division:||Commercial Services and Tourism|
|Objective Field:||Tourism Infrastructure Development|
|Author:||Wong, TL (Dr Tommy Wong)|
|Author:||French, LE (Dr Linda French)|
|Author:||Wickham, MD (Dr Mark Wickham)|
|Web of Science® Times Cited:||1|
|Deposited By:||Tasmanian School of Business and Economics|
Repository Staff Only: item control page